A registrant is able to change registrars (also called a Transfer) at any time , A registrant have to pay a transfer fee to New registrar ,The following is a detailed description of how it is done.
By using Authorization Code:
- The registrant contacts his domain registrar to obtain a (authorization code). The registrar verifies that it is the registrant that is requesting the authorization code and then generates the code, which is given to the registrant.
- The registrant contacts the new registrar and provides the authorization code according to the new registrar’s process.
Without using Authorization Code:
- The new registrar initiates Transfer request through .PS Registry system.
- Former registrar receive a Transfer request has the option approve/reject request.
Please, note that any administrative, technical and/or billing contact will be removed when the change of registrar is executed. If you like to state an administrative, technical and/or billing contact after the change, please, contact your New Registrar for further assistance.
Instructions for Registrars:
- Domain transfer process is usually carried out without PNINA interference.
- The Registrar has to provide the Registrant/owner with his domain authorization code .
- It’s not allowed for The Registrar to reject the transfer request executed by another Registrar who had authorization from the owner.
- The Registrar has to inform PNINA with legal reasons for any delay/ rejection of transfer request or Authorization Code detention .
” All of our +90 Registrars are trusted providers that are
evaluated by PNINA every year, No matter which Registrar you choose, trust that you are in good hands.”