- IF your company is registered and has legal presence in Palestine, download Certification Documents for Local Registrars .
- IF your company is registered outside Palestine,download Certification Documents for International Registrars .
- Review the Service agreement and registration policies .
- Email the following signed/stamped documents to info(at)pnina.ps. :
- Certification Form.
- Service Agreement-ver2.0(Page8 ,Page15).
- A copy of business license with official VAT number.
- PNINA will evaluate the application and get back to you within 7 working days from receiving the application form.
- When notified of initial approval, PNINA’s billing dept. will provide you with Bank account details AND will ask you to :
- Pay the $100 (One Hundred US Dollars) Annual Maintenance Fee to PNINA bank account.
- Deposit a minimum amount of $500 (Five Hundred US Dollars) to establish your credit line .
- Send/Fax Deposit Slip to PNINA’s Billing Dept. fax 970 -8-2861618 or Email billing (at) pnina.ps
- Failure to do one of the above steps will result in your application put on-hold for a duration of 28 days ,then the application will be cancelled.
- After PNINA insures that all above steps were followed, PNINA will provide you with A user ID and Password and the link to reach our secured registry system.
- Only Registrars and not domain registrants are entitled to use the registry system unless the Registrar on his responsibility enables EPP/API service which supported by PNINA upon Registrars Request.
- .PS domain names can usually be registered instantly .
If you have any questions or need more clarifications, contact us.