PNINA (also known as .PS ccTLD DOMAIN REGISTRY) Whois Service enables users to search details of domain name information, registrant name, Contact iformation, Name Server hostname or Name Server name and IP address.
This Whois Service can be accessed through:
- .ps DOMAIN REGISTRY web site (www.pnina.ps); or
- Port 43 to the Registry whois server (whois.pnina.ps)
The Whois database is provided for information purposes only and is designed to assist persons in determining contents of a domain name registration record in the .ps DOMAIN REGISTRY database. Users of this service are strictly prohibited from using the Whois information, which includes but not limited to, copying (or imitating in any other way), storing, downloading, transferring, transmitting and/or collecting the Whois information for the following activities:
- advertising and/or marketing purposes;
- unsolicited communication purposes via email or otherwise;
- spamming or speculative purposes;
- commercial purpose;
- illegal purpose; and
- any other abusive purpose.
Please notify PNINA if you are aware of any of the above mentioned activities.
You are not authorized to access or query the .PS Whois database through the use of electronic processes that are high-volume and automated. Whois database is provided by PNINA as a service to the internet community on behalf of PNINA certified registrars. The data is for information purposes only. PNINA does not guarantee its accuracy.
Please be informed that:
- There are certain limitation imposed on the number of connections and number of queries allowed for any specified IP address.
- Users may be allowed to carry out only restricted number of queries per day from the same IP address.
- PNINA may change the above mentioned restrictions or type of information in the Whois database at any time without any prior written notice.